What are Gluteal, Bicep, and Tricep Implants?
Sometimes, the size you want for your buttocks, biceps, or triceps simply isn't attainable because of genetics. No matter how many different types of exercises you try, it can feel impossible to accomplish. In these situations, gluteal, bicep, and tricep implants can help you gain a tighter and more toned body contour. Gluteal, bicep, and tricep implants are cosmetic surgeries that use implants to change the appearance of your body. These procedures enhance the contours of your arms and buttocks. If you desire a more voluptuous backside or toned arms, Dr. Angelo Cuzalina is an experienced cosmetic surgeon who can create a unique treatment plan that addresses your concerns. Please call our office in Tulsa, OK to receive additional information about gluteal, bicep, and tricep implants.
Butt, Bicep, & Tricep Implants Reviews
"I had a Brazilian butt lift on September 7, 2018 and I ablsolutely LOVE my results. The nurses were amazing and very sweet! They were great at helping control my pain levels. Dr. Cuzalina is amazing and so nice and wants to make sure that I am satisfied with my results every time I go for my post op visits! The guest suite was really nice as felt like I was at home! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. "- T. / Healthgrades / Nov 08, 2018
Tulsa, OK patients often schedule a consultation with Dr. Cuzalina to receive more information about gluteal, bicep, and tricep implants. Ideal candidates for these types of surgeries typically:
- Are in good overall health
- Have great elasticity in their skin
- Desire a more curvaceous or larger buttocks
- Prefer more toned arms
- Have decreased volume because of major weight loss or increased age
- Are not ideal candidates for gluteal fat grafting surgery
Typically, we perform tricep and bicep implant surgery separately from gluteal augmentation. We will discuss the details during your consultation.
Tulsa Surgical Arts is proud to offer a selection of various implant sizes and shapes to accommodate your needs. During your consultation with Dr. Cuzalina, he will help you pick the implants that best complement your shape. Each procedure will use different techniques, such as:
- Bicep and Tricep Implants – You will receive general anesthesia or twilight sedation to help keep you comfortable. Next, Dr. Cuzalina makes an incision near your upper arm or within the armpit. He tries to place the incision so your scars are easily concealed. Next, a surgical pouch is made within the bicep or tricep, and he inserts the implants. Finally, he closes the incisions with sutures.
- Gluteal Implants – This procedure also starts off with general anesthesia. The incisions are made where your cheeks connect with your thighs. Dr. Cuzalina inserts the implant within the muscle or above the muscle. To complete the procedure, he closes the incisions with sutures.
What to Expect
After your procedure, it is not uncommon to feel discomfort and experience bruising and swelling for several days. For gluteal implants, Dr. Cuzalina may place drains, which improves blood circulation and reduces fluid retention. Typically, you can return to your daily activities after a few weeks, but strenuous exercise should be avoided. For each procedure type, we will provide detailed aftercare instructions. To ensure proper healing, you need to closely follow all of our directions. Dr. Cuzalina will ask you to schedule follow-up appointments to monitor your healing.
New Curves Ahead
If you cannot obtain the bubble butt you want or the defined arms you desire, despite your best efforts, consider butt augmentation or bicep and tricep implants. Dr. Cuzalina can help create a treatment plan that best matches your body type and meets your aesthetic goals. Please call Tulsa Surgical Arts in Tulsa, OK to arrange a consultation with Dr. Cuzalina. During your appointment, we can discuss costs or if financing is available.